CLIPK4 is a dry cleaning detergent that has been optimized for application in SYSTEMK4.
CLIPK4 Dry Cleaning Detergent
Dry cleaning detergent for textile cleaning machines in SYSTEMK4.
- CLIPK4 contains no fillers or VOC.
- CLIPK4 is characterized by its excellent cleaning power and garments are hygienic and fresh.
- Protects from greying and gives cleaned textiles a neutral scent.
- Very economical in application; the combination with the high substantivity of the active ingredients to the textile results in a reduction of the distillation residue.
- Easy and quick finishing; reliable anti-static characteristics reduce labor costs and improve the wear as well as comfort of the cleaned clothing.
- CLIPK4 gives cleaned clothing a smooth, pleasant handle, lint and pilling in the drying phase are reduced.
- Since CLIPK4 is merely low-foaming, cleaning liquor can be distilled in SYSTEMK4 without any problems.
- CLIPK4 reduces the need for manual pre and post spotting.
- CLIPK4 removes unpleasant odors during the cleaning process.
- The distillation residue of CLIPK4 is liquid and pumpable.
CLIPK4 is an important part of the SYSTEMK4 dry cleaning process which also includes bio-based SOLVONk4 the only dry cleaning solvent with USDA Bio-Preferred status and PRENETTK4.
1 System – components of success:
- SOLVONK4 – The halogen-free solvent.
- PRENETTK4 – The brushing agent.
- CLIPK4 – The detergent concentrate.
You may be wondering how do I convert to SYSTEMK4? Contact us and our specially trained sales representatives will assist you, step-by-step, in converting to SYSTEMK4. If necessary we will help you contact the machine manufacturer. A training session on working with SYSTEMK4 products gives you the chance, without any problems or risks, to convert your business to the new solvent and be ready for the future, meeting EPA guidelines and moving towards sustainable practices.