In an effort to keep you up-to-date, we’re sharing an FAQ from Kreussler GmbH regarding Kreussler Products and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Review the information here:
From the CDC, “The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.”
Please reach out to your Kreussler TSR if you have specific questions about your dry cleaning plant, particular products, or your programs.
We’re here to help you any way that we can.